Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We're one month in!

Yesterday marked 4 weeks in the helmet! I haven't dared to look and try and notice if there is a big difference. I've been too nervous in case there isn't much. The day we were due to get the helmet, I took a picture of Erin from above. I took another picture this evening and we all held our breath as we looked at them next to one another. Here they are, what do you think?


In the "before" picture, You can see how the right side of the back of her head bulges quite a bit. In the "4 weeks" picture it looks significantly less bulgy. Or am I just imagining things? She is looking slightly down in the "4 weeks" picture, but that still looks quite a lot better. We will go for our one month scan on Friday morning and then we will know for sure what the difference is. I'm just quite glad it looks like something. Wahoo!

On top of this great looking news, she has started clapping. It's just the cutest thing to see. Here is a picture of her doing it (I know, clapping is not a static action but she is just so stinking cute in this pic).

Such a clever little thing. More to come when I've taken her 7 months picture. That's on Friday, so that picture will be along with the news from our scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment